Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Travel Photography

I love to travel! I have done quite a bit of travelling this past year. I got married in April 2010 and the travelling began last summer when my husband (Pardeep) and I went on our honeymoon. He is a great person to travel with not only because we always have a great time anywhere we go, but especially because he carries around my camera bag for me and he is very patient while I take photos! He is like my personal assistant, in return I have become his personal photographer. It works out quite well! So here are some photos of the beautiful places we have visited over the past year!


Maui, Hawaii




Rome, Italy

Cinque Terre, Italy


Venice, Italy

Geneva, Switzerland

Athens, Greece

Santorini, Greece



Mykonos, Greece

Tofino, BC


New York City, New York




Washington, DC

Cannon Beach, Oregon



I cannot wait until our next adventure....

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Your pics are amazing!!! I'm looking forward to the next adventure too... especially because i know where it is!!

    ReplyDelete