Monday, August 8, 2011

Angela + Raj || Couple Photography

Angela is a good friend of mine and I have known her since we started high school which seems like a very long time ago. Raj is Angela's boyfriend and they were kind enough to be the subjects of my first couples portrait session. I have seen some beautiful portraits done at Granville Island and thought that would be an awesome place for their session. I met the two of them there and Raj was wondering how he got suckered into doing this. This gave me the impression that Raj was a little camera shy. But other than bugging him about having his eyes closed for a few shots he was pretty photogenic. They both looked great and I had fun with the two of them. Angela was all for trying different poses which made it even more fun!



















Here are Angela and Raj just "hanging around" and having fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment