Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anita + Sushant || Engagement Photography

Anita and Sushant are engaged and will be getting married at the end of the year. Anita is a family friend of mine and I have known her for all of her life. Sushant currently lives in Toronto. Anita has been back and forth from Vancouver to Toronto for a little while now but she will be making a permanent move in December. Although I am sad that she will be so far away it will be an excuse to head over to the East Coast and do some travelling! We were talking and thought New York would be a great place to meet. It might just work out to my advantage because I love to travel and who doesn't love New York! Anita and Sushant are going to have an amazing wedding which will be taking place in India this December (and yes I am going and I cannot wait!).


















No comments:

Post a Comment